THE CHEDI CLUB UBUD at TANAH GAJAH
LOOKING FOR :
Executive Secretary – Guest Relation Manager
1. Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
2. Second foreign language, especially Japanese, would be a strong advantage.
3. College degree of four-year study, preferably business administration or public relations, or any arts background such as journalism, marketing or communications.
4. Two to three years' work experience in any field or organization.
5. Excellent computer skills and proficiency with Lotus, Microsoft Office and social media applications.
6. Strong organizational skills, communication skills and the ability to work independently with a range of responsibilities.
To ensure the smooth operation and coordination of the Executive Office reporting directly to the General Manager; various guest relations tasks within the Rooms Division; and dedicated responsibilities towards the property's social media activity including content and distribution.
Only short candidate will be interviewed, Please send your resume and CV attached with recent photo to the email@example.com and the latest of this vacancy on 16 January 2014
Thank you and Best Regards,
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (1)|
Anda menerima pesan ini karena Anda tergabung pada grup http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HHRMA-Bali/
Untuk mengirim pesan ke grup ini, kirim email ke HHRMA-Bali@yahoogroups.com
Untuk keluar dari grup ini, kirim email ke HHRMA-Balifirstname.lastname@example.org