Informasi Lowongan Kerja Indonesia

Situs info lowongan kerja Indonesia dan berbagai mailing list lowongan

[lowongan] CAN YOU BE TRUSTED?

Written by lowongan kerja on 8:29 AM

Dearest One.

I am Ruth Reed 19 years old and the only daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs.Jerimaih Reed. My father was a highly reputable business magnet-(a cocoa merchant) who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days.

It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in New York during one of his business trips abroad y on the 12th of April 2007.Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who travelled with him at that time. But God knows the truth!

My mother also died when I was just 14 years old, and since then, my father took me so special. Before his death on April 12 2007, he told me that he has the sum of seven.five million dollar (USD$7.5 000 000) left in a security company in a metallic trunk box, but the security company didn't know the content because it was registered as family valuables for security reasons. He also hand over the documents to me.

I am just 19 years old and a school satt holder and really don't know what to do. Now I want you to assist me clear the consignment from the custody of the security company in Asia where it is deposited.

This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life and I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-
1. Can you honestly help me as ?
2. Can I completely trust you?

3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you?
Please,Consider these and get back to me as soon as possible with your full name, authentic address, private tel number and a copy of your Passport / Drivers Licence for proper identification.
Thank you so much.
My sincere regards,
Ruth. Reed
pleas contact me on this address ruthreeds@yahoo.com
this is the funeral of my father when he died

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lowongan/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lowongan/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:lowongan-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:lowongan-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
lowongan-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ [lowongan] CAN YOU BE TRUSTED? ”

ILKI: Informasi Lowongan Kerja Indonesia berisi pilihan lowongan kerja terbaru di berbagai bidang keahlian di Indonesia.
[English] ILKI contains a fine selection of the latest job vacancies in Indonesia.

Berlangganan?

 Subscribe in a reader Or, subscribe via email:
Enter your email here:
Find entries :