Informasi Lowongan Kerja Indonesia

Situs info lowongan kerja Indonesia dan berbagai mailing list lowongan

[lowongan] Greetings.

Written by lowongan kerja on 5:47 PM

Greetings.

As you read this, don't feel sorry for me, because it is the destiny of everyman to die someday. I am Mr Hassan Mohammed Khalid a naturalised Briton by birth and a business merchant based in the United Kingdom. I have been diagnosed with Oesophageal cancer.

It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I regret that I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself), but my trade. Though I am very well to do, I was never open handed; I was always hostile to people and regarded them like they never had hopes of becoming as successful as myself. Now I know that there is a lot more to life than just prosperity.

I believe that when I am given a second chance to come to this world, I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that death is eminent, I have willed and given most of my belonging to immediate and extended family members, as well as a few close friends. I want Allah to be merciful to me and accept my soul. Hence I have decided to support charity work; this is what i want to be remembered for. So far, I have been able to reach out to a few charity organizations in the Singapore, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore.

I once asked members of my family to aid me in giving of alms to those organizations catering for the less Privileged in Bulgaria and Pakistan; they refused and kept the resources to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contempt with what I have left for them.

The last of my belonging which no one knows of, is the deposit of Eight Million US dollars ($8,000,000.00) that I have in a safe keeping company abroad, which I will want you to secure and bestow to charity organizations.

Please endeavour to reply me via email: hassanmohhamedkhalid@gmail.com

Best Regard.

Mr: Hassan Mohammed Khalid

__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ [lowongan] Greetings. ”

ILKI: Informasi Lowongan Kerja Indonesia berisi pilihan lowongan kerja terbaru di berbagai bidang keahlian di Indonesia.
[English] ILKI contains a fine selection of the latest job vacancies in Indonesia.

Berlangganan?

 Subscribe in a reader Or, subscribe via email:
Enter your email here:
Find entries :