Informasi Lowongan Kerja Indonesia

Situs info lowongan kerja Indonesia dan berbagai mailing list lowongan

Re: {HHRMA~Bali} Vacancy

Written by lowongan kerja on 2:39 AM

 

Good evening pak Budiarta,
I am sure you have received my earlier CV that I sent already.

I hope that we could have an appointment to meet for the position of Resort Manager at Komaneka which I am aiming to.

I am currently in Holiday Inn Melaka and is willing to return to Bali for further advancement of my career. From RDM in Nov 2009 up to 15 Apr 2011, I was just getting ,my promotion as EAM at Holiday Inn Melaka (a 275 rooms hotel which 5 function rooms, 2 outlets and Spa). I am a result oriented manager and having the patient to ensure the company's objective is paramount.

I look forward to having your return confirmation.

For your information, I am now in Bali for a very short break and will return to Melaka on 24 Apr.

I hope we could meet up tomorrow 23 Apr at your beautiful property.

 
Best Regards,
Komang Artana
 



From: i wayan budiartha <budiartawayan@yahoo.com>
To: HHRMA-Bali@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, April 22, 2011 1:22:24 PM
Subject: {HHRMA~Bali} Vacancy [1 Attachment]

 

Dear Colleagues,

Please kindly spread out this great opportunity to friends or relatives to join our property in ubud.
We invite the ones who wish to develop their career with us

Best regards

budiarta

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Milis Hotel Human Resources Managers Association Bali
�~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~�
Anda menerima pesan ini karena Anda tergabung pada grup http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HHRMA-Bali/
Untuk mengirim pesan ke grup ini, kirim email ke HHRMA-Bali@yahoogroups.com
Untuk keluar dari grup ini, kirim email ke HHRMA-Bali-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
�~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~�
.

__,_._,___

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Re: {HHRMA~Bali} Vacancy ”

ILKI: Informasi Lowongan Kerja Indonesia berisi pilihan lowongan kerja terbaru di berbagai bidang keahlian di Indonesia.
[English] ILKI contains a fine selection of the latest job vacancies in Indonesia.

Berlangganan?

 Subscribe in a reader Or, subscribe via email:
Enter your email here:
Find entries :