Informasi Lowongan Kerja Indonesia

Situs info lowongan kerja Indonesia dan berbagai mailing list lowongan

{HHRMA~Bali} Holiday Mishap (NEED HELP)

Written by lowongan kerja on 2:57 AM

 

 I'm writing with the tears in my eyes, My family and i came down here to (Madrid-Spain) for a brief vacation and unfortunately we were attacked and mugged at gun point on the way to the hotel,all cash,credit card and cell phone was taken away from us but luckily i still have our passport with us.

I've reported to the cops here and canceled all my cards,it appeared I had acted quickly enough or they almost would have succeeded in cleaning out my bank account. I'm really having some difficulties clearing my hotel bills and also need to pick up a voucher ticket at the counter for us to catch a flight back home in a couple of hours.I was wondering if you could please loan me some money pending when i get things straighten out and I promise to refund as soon as we arrive home safely. All i need to get back is $1,950. 

Write me back and let me know how soon you can get it to us asap.

Thanks

Loudi 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Milis Hotel Human Resources Managers Association Bali
'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'
Anda menerima pesan ini karena Anda tergabung pada grup http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HHRMA-Bali/
Untuk mengirim pesan ke grup ini, kirim email ke HHRMA-Bali@yahoogroups.com
Untuk keluar dari grup ini, kirim email ke HHRMA-Bali-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'
.

__,_._,___

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ {HHRMA~Bali} Holiday Mishap (NEED HELP) ”

ILKI: Informasi Lowongan Kerja Indonesia berisi pilihan lowongan kerja terbaru di berbagai bidang keahlian di Indonesia.
[English] ILKI contains a fine selection of the latest job vacancies in Indonesia.

Berlangganan?

 Subscribe in a reader Or, subscribe via email:
Enter your email here:
Find entries :