THE CHEDI CLUB UBUD, BALI
Resting in an exclusive private estate in Tanah Gajah, Ubud, hidden among the lush undulating hills of Bali’s culture-rich highlands, The Chedi Club Tanah Gajah features a tranquil world of 20 self-contained villas and suites spread across a rural landscape of 5-hectare breathtaking gardens and restful rice fields.
Committed to making a difference in hospitality standards and to serving only the best to our guests, we are seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated
· To answer and respond effectively to all enquiries on Hotel reservations in a knowledgeable, courteous and prompt manner.
· To ensure the full implementation of standards of service required by The Chedi Club and GHM.
Written and verbal communication skills in English
• Able to develop rapport with colleagues and management staff
• Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
• Ability to promote positive relations with all hotel guests and patrons
• Able to exercise good judgment with difficult guests
• Understanding and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
Minimum 1 - 2 years experience preferably in guest services/tele-marketing.
Interested applicants are invited to email a detailed resume by 15th April 2014 to email@example.com. (Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (1)|
Anda menerima pesan ini karena Anda tergabung pada grup http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HHRMA-Bali/
Untuk mengirim pesan ke grup ini, kirim email ke HHRMA-Bali@yahoogroups.com
Untuk keluar dari grup ini, kirim email ke HHRMA-Balifirstname.lastname@example.org