Informasi Lowongan Kerja Indonesia

Situs info lowongan kerja Indonesia dan berbagai mailing list lowongan

{HHRMA~Bali} Thanks for the great support.....

Written by lowongan kerja on 9:23 PM

Dear All beloved,

 

I would like to inform you that I will be no longer at my service in Menara Peninsula Hotel Jakarta.

My last day will be July 19th, 2008 and I will effectively out of the office by July 21th, 2008

 

I would proudly like to thank you and express my deep appreciation for all the support and for the best cooperation 

during my working period with Menara Peninsula ( May 2003 to July 2008) to everyone.

 

There should be many un-satisfaction, during that period, if any weaknesses and mistakes happened, I deeply beg your apology.

Of course we can still continues our relation in another way since I will still in Hotel area. I will back to you soon as I get the new offial email address. 

 

However I could still be reached through my phone cell or private email address ( dee_rr01@yahoo.com) at any time.

 

Please receive my sincere thanks for all…,

 

 

 

Rr. Rahmani Dewi

Human Resources Manager

Hotel Menara Peninsula jakarta

Jl. Letjend S. Parman 78

Slipi, Jakarta Barat 11410

ph. 021 - 5350888

 

 

 

__._,_.___

Milis Hotel Human Resources Managers Association Bali
'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'
Anda menerima pesan ini karena Anda tergabung pada grup http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HHRMA-Bali/
Untuk mengirim pesan ke grup ini, kirim email ke HHRMA-Bali@yahoogroups.com
Untuk keluar dari grup ini, kirim email ke HHRMA-Bali-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ {HHRMA~Bali} Thanks for the great support..... ”

ILKI: Informasi Lowongan Kerja Indonesia berisi pilihan lowongan kerja terbaru di berbagai bidang keahlian di Indonesia.
[English] ILKI contains a fine selection of the latest job vacancies in Indonesia.

Berlangganan?

 Subscribe in a reader Or, subscribe via email:
Enter your email here:
Find entries :